Monday, December 1, 2014

Family | Vacation | Decorating

This last week was a crazy one and I'm so glad to finally get to share it all with you!

1. Last week I got to travel to Texas to see the rest of my family. On the way down I got the opportunity to stop at the store of one of my favorite shows: Magnolia. If you haven't seen fixer upper, you should probably start watching! Here are just a few of my purchases that I made.


My purchases from Magnolia!


2. This week was such a great way to spend with family and finally get to see those little nephews and my niece. They are just too cute and I can't wait until Christmas when I get to see them again! These are just some of the snaps from this last week with everyone.

 Hiking along trails and rivers.

 Climbing a 425 foot rock. Only 2% of the rock is visible.

 General all around cuteness!


3. Decorating my house when I got home was the highlight of the weekend. I love this time of year and our house is as decked out as we can get it. We might add a few outside lights, but for now we have enough inside. I love getting to decorate this house and make it a home. We also got an early start on holiday baking! Almond bark pretzels, Rolo/m&m pretzels, and Oreo balls. The easiest and yummiest recipes of the season!


4. On another note we are just 24 days away from Christmas and one month and 2 days away for leaving for Mexico! I still can't believe that I get to spend my winter there! 

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with all of their family and friends!




1 comment:

  1. Love your purchases from Magnolia!
    Your time in TX looks like perfection.
    And your house is so cute!!
    Can't wait to follow your travels to MX!

    ReplyDelete