Sunday, March 1, 2015

Another Side of Baja

This weekend, Britta and I got to experience a completely different side of Baja than a lot of people that live down here. Thanks to our host family, we were able to ride around in the RZR in the mountains of the Baja. It was one of the coolest things I think I've done in a long time! I certainly beats riding the 4-wheeler around the farm, even if it is in the mud. We took the vehicle up through the mountains over to San Jose and actually ate at the same place we ate at 2 years ago with the group we were with. We didn't have a clue until we walked in and everything was so familiar!

It is the desert and it was very dusty. I'm used to dirt and mud so I thought it was great, but it was hard to breathe at times, especially when following another vehicle for even a short distance. We wore bandanas that helped with that part, but when we were out in the open by ourselves, it was nice to smell all the different smells of nature! So fresh and some things reminded me a lot of home.

So again, a lot of pictures, but pictures are worth a thousand words, right? So that means more than me just sitting her writing all about it! :)










It's already March which means we leave in 27 days! That is so crazy to think about, but I'm starting to get super excited to get home and see everyone again. My sister will be here in 9 days, which is just as exciting! 

I hope everyone had a great weekend and look for another midweek update on school and life in Cabo!

No comments:

Post a Comment