Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hot Dishes and Final Products

Another cold day meant a perfect day to try a new hot dish for lunch and probably again for supper with all the leftovers!

Cheesy Chicken (turkey) Broccoli Rice Hot Dish

So since we cooked a whole turkey last weekend I thought I would use that instead of chicken. Very easy and quick meal!

Ingredients

2 cups cooked rice
2 cups chicken (turkey)
2 cups Broccoli
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
1/2 cup mayo
1 can cream of chicken

Crushed corn flakes (I used Fritos chips)
2 tsp butter (melted)

1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees
2. Mix all the ingredients except chips and butter together in a bowl
3. Spread into a greased 9x13 pan
4. Sprinkle crushed chips or corn flakes on top and spread the melted butter over chips
5. Cook for 40 min 

Told ya it was easy! If you like more ingredients more than others then you can change it up. I like a lot of broccoli and Tyler likes a lot of meat so I added a lot of turkey and broccoli. It made a big pan and we will have plenty for leftovers!




My Mail Organizer is finally finished and hung up! It turned out great and leaves so much more room on my shelf for more attractive things than opened mail and papers everywhere.


1 comment:

  1. Totally trying that hot dish! Sounds like something right up our alley.
    CUTE mail organizer!

    ReplyDelete