Saturday, November 15, 2014

Magnolia Market

If none of you have watched the show Fixer Upper on HGTV, I suggest you do immediately! Joanna and Chip Gaines host the show in Texas and fix up old homes and make them amazing. I would move to Texas just so they could remodel a home for me. 

Not only do they have their own show, but she also has her own amazing store with a lot of stuff that she uses on the show. Magnolia Market is the place in Waco, TX and guess who will be driving right through there on the way to visit the family in Round Rock and Borne? THIS GIRL! I have been a fan of the show forever and getting the chance to go to this amazing place is kind of like a dream come true for me! 

Here are some of my favorite things from the online store that I hope to snag while I'm down there, unless we don't have enough room, then I can still order them online. So convenient!











AND She has her own jewelry line





She's got the same style that I love and wish I could fill my house with! Slowly, but surely it will get there! I will hopefully be adding to that collection while I am at the store. I'm so glad I get the opportunity to go and check the place out! Wouldn't that be cool if they were there!? I think I would die. :) See you next weekend Magnolia Market!







No comments:

Post a Comment