Wednesday, November 12, 2014

This is Really Happening

CABO! Monday was a crazy day. We had a meeting with our professors and we were finally able to get the right codes to register for our FINAL class of our undergrad career. 



That night we booked our one way ticket to paradise… I mean students teaching. Myself and  another girl will be spending the three coldest months in Minnesota in one of the warmest places one could find in the winter, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. 

Buying the non refundable ticket seemed to seal the deal for me and make this experience and trip of a lifetime seem so real. 



It will be scary, exciting, fun, hectic, relaxing, sad to leave and be down there for that long! I’m sure after a week I will be missing home (minus the sub zero temps) and especially Tyler, but I was given this opportunity to study in another country and learn a completely different culture and I am going to take full advantage of this opportunity! See you in the spring, I’ll be the nice and tan one ;) 

I’ll be sharing all my Cabo teaching and adventures here so be sure to check back in a couple months!


Here are some flashbacks from the last time we were in Cabo and the school that we will be at again!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment