Monday, July 14, 2014

Cottonwood Coming Home Days

This weekend in my hometown and also my current town was out town days. So it was a weekend full of fun and festivities. However, it was still a weekend full of baseball with Tyler. We had a street dance both Friday and Saturday night, which was different because normally it's just Saturday night. Saturday was also the parade and that's always a fun time just to see everyone in the area come out in the parade. I was busy trying to get all my homework done for the week, which now I found out that some wasn't even due until this week! But now I'm ahead of the game. Saturday after the parade was the fire mans supper, which is always delicious. After the supper and big group of us went over to the other Milroy baseball team at night to support one of their players and his family for a benefit they were having. We didn't stay for the whole game, but by the looks of it when we left, they were going to win. We headed back to cottonwood for round two of the street dance. I had such a good time catching up with all my classmates that came home for the weekend! Here are just a few snapshots from the weekend. My best friend in even came and surprised me! 
It was a great weekend and it makes me miss some of those that I haven't seen in a few years! 

Until next time...



2 comments:

  1. I love hometown days! Canby's is called Hat Daze. Why? I have no idea! HAHA Canby also has many baseball and softball games during Hat Daze; it must be a popular thing in our neck of the woods! I was planning on going to the parade, but the radio announced that it was Sunday, July 13th and 4:00pm. Sure enough, it was on Saturday so I missed it :( I remember going to Wood Lakes parade last year and seeing you! I didn't "know" you at the time though so I didn't talk to you! HAHA! Ohh boy, I am so jealous. I wish I had all my homework done for the week! I have picked up a lot of shifts at the hospital so I am really far behind :/ Love dances too! Thanks for sharing your pictures. It looked like you had a good time! :)

    -Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I haven't been to any hometown days in so long/ Probably because I don't really have one set hometown haha. The closest thing I get is when a random county fair hits my sister's town and she needs me to baby sit. Looks like you're having a good summer! I hope the rest is just as fun! :)

    ReplyDelete