Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sweet Tooth-Ice Cream Dessert

So I decided to try another new recipe. This time I was craving something a little sweet. So I turned to Pinterest of all places and searched through my desserts and sweets board. I came across an ice cream dessert that only had three ingredients and I had all three in my bare fridge and cupboards, which was pretty surprising. A lot of times I take a recipe and this one would have taken a couple hours to be able to eat, but I wanted it NOW. So I altered it a bit so I was able to snack on it that night. It was called Nutella Ice Cream Crunch Cake and you can find the link here.  

I started with melting a little peanut butter and Nutella in a bowl. 
After it was a little melty I mixed in enough rice crispies to coat them all. Here's where I altered the recipe. Instead of waiting for them to dry out, I just stuck them in the ice cream and started mixing. My ice cream turned a little chocolately, but I don't have a problem with that! 
I did make some to share with others which I spread in a pan and topped with more chocolate covered rice crispies, but the rest Tyler and I ate out of the big bowl! It was quite the yummy dessert and super easy to make! I'm not a big fan of measuring out things and I just add things as necessary. If you want more crunchies, add some more! More peanut butter, less Nutella, the options are up to you! 

Here is the finished product that I will share with others and looks a little more presentable! 


I hope you find it as easy and as yummy as we did! 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment