Sunday, February 9, 2014

8 Can Taco Soup

One of the EASIEST recipes I have done in a long time. Another delicious supper option, especially on these cold winter days. Soup is always a good options on those days. 

All you need is:

  • 1 can chicken broth
  • 1 can cream of chicken
  • 1 can chicken - drained
  • 1 can pinto beans - drained and rinsed
  • 1 can black beans - drained and rinsed
  • 1 can corn - drained
  • 1 can diced tomatoes - drained
  • 1 can enchilada sauce
  • 1 packet taco seasoning
For picky eaters you can add and take away pretty much anything you would like to make it your own. I would have used smaller diced tomatoes because I don't really like large chunks in mine.

Dump all the cans and taco seasoning into a crock pot and cook on low for 2-3 hours. If you are in more of a hurry you can cook on stovetop as well. 

Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, and Fritos instead of crackers. 

I don't have pictures for this one, but hopefully next time I make it I remember, because let's be honest, this WILL be made again soon. Especially if this winter cold keeps up.

I found this one on Pinterest, and the link led me to a great blog with awesome recipes. Six Sisters Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment