Sunday, February 9, 2014

Arm Knitting

While I was in the hospital and at home in the days after my surgery I picked up a new hobby: Arm Knitting. Once I started I couldn't stop. They were easy once I got going and started making them for other people as well. I followed a tutorial that I found on Pinterest that was super easy to follow. 

The only things you need is yarn and your arms!
The yarn that I used was number 6, which is one of the largest size that you can get. 

I made a couple for other people using 5 and it just didn't get as full like I would want them. The length and size all depends on the person and what they want!




These are two of my favorite ones that I made and wear them all the time now. 

Recently I have just learned to crochet so I'm working on a blanket and a cowl scarf. It takes much longer than the arm knitting, but still awesome to be able to make my own scarves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment