Sunday, February 9, 2014

Easy Chicken Fajitas

Tonight for supper I tried another new and easy recipe. Needless to say, they were delicious. These chicken fajitas were so easy and ready in 30 minutes.

Ingredients:

  • 1 lbs Chicken (I used the Stir fry chicken so they were already cut into strips)
  • 1 Large whole Red pepper
  • 2 Green peppers
  • 2 Jalepeno pepper
  • 1 Onion
  • 1 packet of fajita seasoning
Slice up all the peppers and onion and put them in a bowl.


Since I was only cooking for two tonight, I put half the veggies in another container to use another night.

Add chicken to the bowl. If you did not get the stir fry chicken make sure to cut the chicken into strips so they are easy to put into shells and eat later. 

Add the packet of seasoning and mix it all together!

Put it in a pan and put in the oven at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.

Take out and serve on tortillas with sour cream, guacamole, or any of your favorite toppings and enjoy!

Simple and so delicious!  

I have a couple other ones to put up on here that I have tried in the last couple days. Now that I can finally eat after my jaw surgeries, I am pretty much cooking and baking everything! Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment