Sunday, February 9, 2014

Energy Balls! (No bake cookie balls)


Looking for something simple and actually pretty healthy to get you through the day? These energy balls will get you through the day and just enough to satisfy that sweet tooth.

I make mine with:
  • Oatmeal
  • Peanut butter
  • Nutella
  • Honey
  • Mini chocolate chips
You could really throw anything else you would like in these. I know some people I have talked to use some cocoa or flaxseed in with theirs. 

I don't really have a recipe that I follow. I just start throwing everything into a bowl and stir it until it is about the consistency that I want. You want just enough so that everything will stick together. I roll mine into balls, but others have told me to spread them in a pan like bars. I'm not sure they would stay together as well, but something that I could try next time! The balls are almost dangerous because they are so easy to pop in your mouth, but also very easy to bring with you on the go!


No comments:

Post a Comment