Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fiesta Ranch Dip

We always seem to have food in our department at work and I love to eat it so I try to think of different things that I can bring in to share for the whole department. My next creation that I am going to try is Fiesta Ranch Dip. 

I found the recipe on of all places, Pinterest. 

It looks super easy and very good. 

1 container sour cream
1 packet of Ranch Fiesta Dip
1 can Rotel
1 cup shredded cheese
Put in the fridge for an hour 
Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!

I'm excited to try this one and love to make easy dips to bring to work or to parties to share with others. I love simple recipes that only take a few ingredients so it's super easy to make and to be able to recall and tell to others if they like it as much as you!

Here is the link! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment