Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wayfair: Another New Obsession

Now that Tyler is buying this house, my head has been filled with so many ideas about what type of furniture to buy and how to decorate it. He has told me that I have reign to decorate how I please! :) I can't wait to get into the house and start painting and getting new things to put in it. However, Tyler also told me that everything costs money... I thought it would all just magically appear. Guess not. We will have this really nice house, with crap furniture for the first few years. I think that I will take it one room at a time and I have decided to start with the bedroom. I have found this site called Wayfair that has very cute furniture for pretty reasonable prices. It is an app on my phone and it reminds me every day when the daily deals come on the site. I always like to look through those because they are normally the cheapest. I am obsessed with having a tuffed headboard and they have so many cute ones on this site. I have already decided the colors of the bedroom and bought my duvet from this site. I thought that I had purchased my headboard too, but it turns out that the order never went through, so I am still looking to find the one I like best. 

If you are looking for anything for your home, I would recommend that you check this site out first! Their slogan is a zillion things home so if there is anything that you want to find for your home, I would guess you would be able to find it at this place! Everything is nicely broken into categories so it makes all the items very easy to find. 

This is the look that I will be going for in the bedroom. The headboard and comforter are very similar to the ones that I have and I will have the wall behind the bed be a navy blue to accent the blue in the bed against the tan headboard. All the other walls will be tan. 


I don't even have the house yet, but I blame this site and Pinterest for giving me so many ideas! I'm pretty excited to get in and start decorating!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Isn't Pinterest dangerous? And yet, where would we get design ideas otherwise? ;-)

    Keep having fun picking things out and getting ideas!! (And thank you for sharing Wayfair!)

    ReplyDelete