Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Funfetti Cake Ball

It was my mothers birthday on Monday and since we work at the same place I thought I better make her a treat to share with her and the rest of the department. So of course my go to place is Pinterest for anything food and crafts. This time it was a Funfetti Cake Ball, only mine was not in ball form. It was super simple and super yummy! The recipe calls for 1 and 1/2 cups of Funfetti Cake Mix, 1 cup powdered sugar, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 stick of butter and 1 block of cream cheese. Mix them all together and use vanilla wafers or graham crackers. It tastes almost just like frosting! Like I said, found this off of Pinterest which is my absolute favorite thing. As you can see fromy other posts I have tried some other recipes from there as well. All have turned out very yummy so far! I'm just waiting for that one Pinterest fail! 


This is what it should have looked like, but my presentation was a little off. I just stuck mine in a plastic container. It's more about the taste right?! 


Here is the website that I found this from http://www.whatscookinglove.com/2013/05/funfetti-cake-cheese-ball.html 

Until next time... 

1 comment:

  1. Oh....my.....God....This seriously looks amazing! Although the ingredients are pretty much diabetes city, I'd definitely try tasting it! I've always heard about people using pinterest for different crafty and food ideas, but I haven't quite joined the bandwagon yet. However, after seeing this AWESOME post, I think I may just have to download it :D I bet your Mom loved it! If I were you I would have told her that I came up with the idea on my own, and DIDN'T find it online...Haha. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete