Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Classroom Photos, Set Up, and Wind

I told you that I would post some pictures of my classroom when I was able to. And here it is! There are different number of students in each of the classes so there needs to be enough seats for everyone in each class depending on if and how many students are missing. The Kinder kids get their own playground to play on away from the older kids and everything is more their size.


Everything is so small and cute and just their size! I love seeing different classrooms and how they set everything up. I know my teacher has talked about moving some things around so that there is more of a sitting area for the students to sit and read. Carpet areas or areas with pillows are always an inviting place to read and learn! 

Today I sat in on a planning meeting with all the Kinder teachers and IB coordinator. I didn't understand anything that they were saying since the whole meeting was conducted in Spanish, but it helped that he was writing things on the board. There are a lot of things that I understand much better when written down instead of spoken in Spanish. I also used that time to look up some activities that we can try the rest of the week. Wind is the topic for the next few days and thank goodness for Pinterest! Here is the worksheet that we will be working on tomorrow. 


We will be working in partners and be going outside. There will also be some other wind and weather activities throughout the rest of the week, but those will hopefully be posted in the end of the week blog. :) 


1 comment:


  1. I have a great fun reading your blogs. You are really a great writer. Thank you for making this beautiful and awesome blogs. Hope to read more post from you in the future. Please dont forget to visit me in my site @ www.imarksweb.org. Thank you.


    bevz

    ReplyDelete