Monday, January 5, 2015

Hello From Paradise

Hello 2015 and hello new experiences! Starting off the year right in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for a 3 month adventure student teaching and finishing my degree. I can see graduation right around the corner. The corner can be seen much closer when I'm sitting on my balcony of my room in 80 degree weather looking out on a beautiful ocean. I am so thankful for this opportunity to teach down here in this country with some awesome people.






We arrived on Saturday night and were brought to our new home for the next three months. Yesterday we spent the day exploring the house and the neighborhood around it a bit. We went to the local Walmart to get a few things that we didn't bring down in our luggage. Walked to the nearest tallest point and took some awesome photos. Pretty much have been soaking in as much sun as possible before the work starts on Wednesday. We have one more day to relax before we get to start teaching. Hopefully tomorrow, Britta and I will find our way down to the beach. It seems so close, yet so far away!

I'm not missing home too much. Especially today when the high was in the negatives AND there was a blizzard. I'm sure I will soon be missing my family and friends, but hopefully school will keep me busy enough from being too home sick.

Be sure to check back soon when we get started on school and have some fun weekend adventures in and around Cabo!

1 comment: